2016年01月21日15:06 智库商学院 阅读量：27809
- It is the 15th Century. How do convince the Pope that the Earth is round?
- If I gave you an elephant，where would you hide it?
- Why are soda cans tapered on the top and bottom?
- How much RAM does a PC need to run Windows95?
- You are in a boat on a fresh water lake. In your hand is a rock. You throw the rock into the lake. How is the lake's water level affected?
- If it rained music, what would grow?
- Describe your best friend and what he or she does for a living.
- In what ways are you similar or different from your best friend?
- What are your career's strengths and how do you capitalize on them?
- Are you a happy person?
- According to JRM. Jr, a fast growing software company asked this question……You have a wealthy aunt who weighs 300 pounds. Tell me how you would
redesign her toilet.
A chain of grocery stores currently receives its stock on a decentralized basis. Each store deals independently with its suppliers. The president of the chain is wondering whether the firm can benefit from a centralized warehouse.
What are the key considerations in making this decision?
A magazine publisher is trying to decide how many magazines she should deliver to each individual distribution outlet in order to maximize profits. She has extensive historical sales volume data for each of the outlets. How should she determine delivery quantities?
- What kinds of people do you find it difficult to work with?
- What are some of the things you find difficult to do?
- How would you evaluate me as an interviewer?
- What interests you least about MBA?
- How do you handle rejection?
- What is the worst thing you have heard about our school?
- See this pen I'm holding. Sell it to me.
- Describe the best/worst team of which you have been a member.
- Tell me about a time when your course load was heaviest. How did you get
all of your work done?
- Give me a specific example of a time when you sold someone on an idea or
- Tell me about a time when you were creative in solving a problem.
- Describe a time when you got co-workers or classmates who dislike each
other to work together.
- Tell me about a time when you made a bad decision.
1、What can you tell me about yourself?(关于你自己，你能告诉我些什么?)
In high school I was involved in competitive sports and I always tried to improve in each sport I participated in. As a college student, I worked in a clothing store part-time and found that I could sell things easily. The sale was important ,but for me ,it was even more important to make sure that the customer was satisfied .It was not long before customers came back to the store and specifically asked for me to help them .I'm very competitive and it means a lot to me to be the best.
2、What would you like to be doing five years after graduation?(在毕业以后5年内你想做些什么?)
I hope to do my best I can be at my job and because many in this line of work are promoted to area manager,I am planning on that also.
3、What is your greatest strength?(你最突出的优点是什么?)
I feel that my strongest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done.I feel a real sense of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I'd planned. I've set some high goals for myself. For example,I want to graduate with highest distinction. And even though I had a slow start in my freshman year, I made up for it by doing an honor's thesis.
4、What is your greatest weakness?(你最大的弱点是什么?)
I'm such a perfectionist that I will not stop until a job is well done.
5、How do you feel about your progress to date?(对于你至今所取得的进步你是怎样看的?)
I think I did well in school. In fact,in a number of courses I received the highest exam scores in the class. As an intern for the X Company, I received some of the highest evaluations that had been given in years.
6、Why did you choose peking university?
7、Why did you choose MBA?
8、What would you like to be doing five years after graduation?
9、Do you have a career plan in 5 years?
10、Describe your greatest strengths and weaknesses.
11、What have you learned from the jobs you have held?
- Your family；
- Your hometown；
- Your university；
- Your favorite book；
- Your plan about future；
- Your most impressive teacher；
- Your unforgettable experience；
- Please tell me something about the job you have held, and what you have learned form it.
- What has been your greatest accomplishment in solving a problem? Use a specific example to demonstrate.
- Scenic spots and historic sites；
- Generation Gap；
- Taking Part-Time Jobs；
- What's a Friend for?
- Does money equal happiness?
- What does happiness mean to you?
- Is Honesty Always the Best Virtue?
- What’s your view on the gap between rich and poor?
- Explain your understanding on the old saying“practice makes perfect”.
- Going abroad;
- Online learning;
- Information age;
- Your view on Microblog;
- What do you think of smog?
- What is your point of view about the hot debate of private housing?
- What are the main problems in our society/of college education, and how to solve them?
- Somebody thinks that it is necessary for every university student to take, do you agree or disagree?
- Would you please make a brief introduction about yourself?
- Why did you take the MBA examination? Would you please say something about the currently MBA program in China?
- Why do you choose RENMIN University to study MBA? Tell me a little about RENMIN University form your understanding.
- How do the people around you review MBA?
- What's the difference between MBA program at home and abroad?
- If you failed this time what will you do in the near future?
- Why do you want to be a part of MBA students?
- Why do you think you are qualified for MBA program?
- Do you have a career plan in 5 years?
- Do you have a study plan if you were accepted as a MBA student?
- What's your opinion about the requirement that a MBA student must have working experience?
- How do you define marketing or management?
- Do you think English is quite important in MBA study? Why?
- Do you think MBA training courses will help you a lot in your future life? Why?
- What do you want to do after your MBA study?
- What is the most important qualification that a MBA student should have?
- Say a little about teamwork.
- Say a little about management.
- How communication works in organizations?
- Tell me the relationship between the management and management theory.
- What will you do if you can't find a job?
- Do you think that the economy will get better?
- Who are you currently employed with?
- What kinds of opportunities are you looking for?
- What is your biggest accomplishment on the job?
- What joy did you enjoy the most and why?
- What would your former boss say about you?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Please tell me a little about your working history?What kind of fields?
- Say a little about your educational background.
- What are your strengths and weakness?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What is your impression of Beijing?
- What is CFO? If you were a CFO,what would you do?
- What is the difference between sales and marketing?
- What do you think is the most important as a manager?
- What changes do you anticipate in our school?
- Which is the best course in our school?
- does our school provide some guidance of job to MBA?
最后可以说：Thank you for giving me the chance. I hope to see you again and soon.
更多精彩内容，请关注MBA智库商学院微信公众平台： mbalib-mba 。